Love that picture! The link to your store is not functioning.
I am glad you got Etsy!
i fixed it. thanks for the heads up, chelsea. and thanks for introducing me to etsy, i love that site!
Wow!!! I didn't know you were so talented! I especially loved the bluebirds on the Etsy site too.
is that one for my house? i love it, but then i love pretty much everything you do. cool.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love that picture! The link to your store is not functioning.
I am glad you got Etsy!
i fixed it. thanks for the heads up, chelsea. and thanks for introducing me to etsy, i love that site!
Wow!!! I didn't know you were so talented! I especially loved the bluebirds on the Etsy site too.
is that one for my house? i love it, but then i love pretty much everything you do. cool.
Post a Comment